We hope you enjoyed the 10th Dutch Seed Symposium.
Please find below the presentations that could be shared or the contact details from the speakers.
- The role of seed apoplastic barriers in the control of seed germination - Luis LopezMolina, PhD (University of Geneva) Luis.LopezMolina@unige.ch
- Digital seeds transform seed testing – Jens Michael Carstensen (Videometer) / Presentation
- Company presentation by SeedX on their AI vision acitivities – Jos Heldens (SeedX) / Presentation
- Tolerant flower buds keep it cool; A mechanism for plants to reduce heat stress -
Martijn Janssen (Radboud University) email@example.com
- Protection and selective translation of long lived mRNAs during seed storage and
germination - Kees Ketting (Wageningen University and Research) firstname.lastname@example.org
- An update on the Seeds for the Future initiative - Dr. Mariana Silva Artur (Wageningen University and Research) / Presentation
- Creating impact with plant science research - Clemens Stolk (InnovaConnect) / Presentation
- Understanding phenotypic plasticity of seed vigour in response to drought during
seed production - Olivier Leprince (Institute de Recherche en Horticulture et Semences) email@example.com
- The future of seed technology: Time for the tiny - Steven Groot (Wageningen
University and Research) / Presentation
- The plant microbiome: seeding sustainable agriculture - Corné Pieterse (Utrecht
University) / Presentation
Hope to see you next year.
For questions you can contact Monique van Vegchel.
The Dutch Seed Symposium is an initiative of Dutch seed companies, associated with Plantum.